Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiance said things are boring

• October 10, 2015 8:09 AM CEST

I want to know what to do when one is newly engaged. I feel okay but my fiance who has been in other relationships said things are boring too without kissing and jeru trap. I don't really know what he is looking for. Please advise.

• 48 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:37 AM CEST
    Thats an obvious jeru trip seeker. You better run for your life and save your bright future. There is alot to do in courtship, jeru trip and kissing are just desires of the flesh which will eventually lead to sin.
    You need to open your eyes wide coz that person may spoil you instead. Forcus on your relationship with God. Pray, study the word and just be faithful.
    God bless you.
    • 44 posts
    October 10, 2015 2:23 PM CEST

Dear Sister, your guy has told you what he is really looking for; JERU TRAP AND KISSING. Are you ready to give him these things to to excite your "boring" relationship? Please be aware that putting excitement in your relationship by doing these things is going out of God's word and purpose for your life, this eventually leads to sin and possible destruction of your destiny.  Are you ready to trade your destiny for the so called excitment your guy is looking for.

You need to have a serious disussion with him about this, let him know your stand (which I suppose is not to compromise) and emphasize and re-emphasize the dangers involved in putting his kind of excitement in the relationship. If he doesn't see reasons with you, involve your mentor or someone he respects and listen to and after all these he still doesn't see reasons then allow him to go and catch his excitment somewhere else.

This post was edited by Blessed Babe at October 10, 2015 2:27 PM CEST