Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

God's Word - The Seed Of His Blessing

• 58 posts
    October 15, 2015 8:01 AM CEST

Isaiah 55:10-11 NKJV
    “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there,

But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the

sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;

It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall

prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

When you sow the seed of God's word, you give birth to blessings......

A true revelation of God’s Word is the single most important element of a victorious Christian life.

The Word of God often refers to itself as a seed. There are a total of forty-four verses in the New Testament where the Greek word “sperma” was translated “seed.” This is the same word from which we derive our English word “sperm.”

To conceive and give birth to the miracles you need, you must first plant God’s Word like a seed in your heart. Conception cannot take place without first planting the seed.

I constantly meet Christians who pray and believe for God’s intervention in their lives, but remain frustrated with the results. It’s because they are missing the seeds of conception; they just don’t know God’s Word.

In Mark 4, the Lord taught three parables which illustrate that the Word is to the kingdom of God what a natural seed is to a harvest. The first of these parables, the story of the sower, is the key to unlocking the Word of God (Mark 4:13). If we don’t understand these truths, Jesus said we won’t understand any of His other parables.

There are many life-changing truths in these parables, but one fact must be understood to get the full benefit of this teaching. The Lord used the comparison of His Word to a law of nature that is unchangeable, not an institution of man.

Here’s what I mean. You can cheat or manipulate nearly all systems that men have created. The legal system can be beaten, letting the guilty go free. Our educational system can be beaten, passing students who haven’t really learned the material. But you can’t change seedtime and harvest.

What if a farmer waited until he saw his neighbors reaping their crops before he sowed for his crop? Regardless of how sincere he was, or the justification for not sowing his seed at the proper time, he would not reap a crop overnight. The law of seedtime and harvest cannot be violated.

This is why our Lord chose to compare the way His Word works to a seed. There is a germination process of the Word of God in your life that takes time and can’t be avoided.

Jesus said in John 15:7:

“If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.”

My dear friend, do you desire God's intervention in your life today? Then make a strong commitment to planting God's word in your heart
    and you will begin to manifest His blessing!

God's word is the seed of His blessing!

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus!

WePrevail by His Word!

• 48 posts
    October 15, 2015 11:41 AM CEST
    Amen. Indeed the word of God is a seed.
  • October 15, 2015 4:12 PM CEST

Thanks. God bless you Rev