Forums » Singles' Discussion

I really want to serve God, but he is not born again

• October 18, 2015 7:24 AM CEST

There is this guy I am involved with. He is handsome and caring but he is not born again. He has a heart for God but he is a Muslim. Can i manage him, since he appears better than other christian brothers. I really love him

• 4 posts
    October 18, 2015 8:44 AM CEST
    Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers no matter how caring, how good or how handsome or beautiful they might be. If they don't ve Jesus, they are danger signs
    • 48 posts
    October 18, 2015 10:31 AM CEST
    My dear niceness is not a fruit of the spirit. If that guy is not born again, how sure are u that he will after you are emotionally involved with him.
    All i can say is come out now before its too late and seek God for the right God fearing partner.
  • October 19, 2015 11:23 AM CEST

Marriage is not meant to be managed but enjoyed, if he has a heart to serve God he should give his life to christ firstly and grow in the spirit. Been kind and caring should not be the foundation of your relationship but God should be. May God open your eyes to see beyound his pysical looks.

• 2 posts
    October 19, 2015 8:45 PM CEST
    ....And even if he should give his life to Christ just because he knows u wish he's a Christian, then he might go back after ure married to him. So watch it.
  • October 22, 2015 9:26 PM CEST

My dear,iif the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do?You shouldn't hope to reap stability and happiness in your marriage if you build it on a shaky foundation with an unbeliever,Please go back to God He will reorder your steps.