Forums » Singles' Discussion

After a Break-up, What next should you do....?

• 4 posts
    October 23, 2015 11:00 AM CEST

Today's devotion talks about having God's Peace is a sure way of knowiing God's will. I want to ask what happen when the one you exprience God's peace with leave you. What should you do next. You though she/he is gonna be your spouse and you were convinced about it but along the line, she/he left, what are you gonna do about it....?

• October 25, 2015 6:58 PM CET
    I would really love to see the replies to this question
    • 60 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:02 AM CET
    This is where your relationship God comes to play, because when its God and you don't generate the peace by yourself, God knows His own and said if you men, know how to give good gifts, how much more your heavenly father, the moment we get it settled in our hearts that God knows the best for us and is mindful of us, we can easily give up every issac without a second thought, our problem is that we try to help God work things out. Trusting God is the key, trust Him to a fault
    • 60 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:03 AM CET
    This is where your relationship God comes to play, because when its God and you don't generate the peace by yourself, God knows His own and said if you men, know how to give good gifts, how much more your heavenly father, the moment we get it settled in our hearts that God knows the best for us and is mindful of us, we can easily give up every issac without a second thought, our problem is that we try to help God work things out. Trusting God is the key, trust Him to a fault
    • 6 posts
    October 27, 2015 5:55 PM CET
    I am so loving this Akan, very insightful, just relax Tobi and let God's do his work Okay? trust me He wont fail you, if He led you, He will perfect it.
    • 1 posts
    October 31, 2015 3:28 AM CET
    Am so bless here