Forums » Couples

I admire my husband's best friend

• October 28, 2015 6:22 AM CET

I have always admired my husband's best friend. I know he also has some secret feelings for me. He has now moved into our estate, how do I handle this from becoming an affair?

• 32 posts
    October 29, 2015 12:37 PM CET
    If you have always admired him, why didn't u get married to him? You are married woman. I'm surprised though. Do you really love your husband? This is a question u should ask yourself. God hates adultery. Ask God for forgiveness and ask him to deliver you from the spirit that makes you to still fall for him.
    • 212 posts
    December 7, 2015 12:39 PM CET

The fact that you are married does not mean you would not have feelings for someone else. I think you should talk a matured christian woman who has been through this before. Also think about the  consequances of adultery. The grass looks greener on the other side but it is not. Pls be strong and do not fall for it. Ask God for strenghth and get counsel from an lder woman. May God help you

• 1 posts
    January 8, 2016 8:24 PM CET
    u just have to try n aviod him and dont give the chance for privacy. use your time to find more ways to love your husband and ask God to help you overcome that feelings