Forums » Singles' Discussion

We seemed to be compatible

• November 1, 2015 4:59 AM CET

We seemed to be compatible on all areas but she does not seem to understand my vision. She is not that spiritual. Should I go on and marry her maybe she would catch up later?

• 7 posts
    November 1, 2015 3:52 PM CET
    What I want you to know is that you cannnot make anybody to understand you or run with your vision. Once the person cannot understand your vision before marriage,She cannot understand after marriage. I want to you to know that you cannot force anybody to run with your vision. Once you can't agree before marriage,Their is high probability that you will not agree after marriage too. The best thing is to seek God very well at this juncture. Do not let your emotions lead you;emotions are always fickle. Do not base your decision on marriage on temporary feelings.
    • 16 posts
    November 3, 2015 1:00 AM CET
    May God help u....can I ask dis question,"did she have any vision at all,marriage iyself is a vision..what is her purpose of going into marriage?......as a lady, our vision of marriage is to compliment the vision of our spouse,our vision mist be inside the vison of the man.musing our dear pastor as example..Pastor Okunowo:the wife vision is inside pastors vision to compliment his effort.mmy brothe go and pray and be sure of whom u are moving with.ur vison will not be dashed.