Forums » Singles' Discussion

shud i let go of her,

• 3 posts
    November 10, 2015 7:19 PM CET
    pastor hv bin datin a gurl fr 4mnts now,@ first wen i askd her out she said is nt ready bt later we started datin n getin along bt as times goes on she always tells me dt she angreed cause of pity n she feel shes nt ready hmmm dis tin contiued until she final said she has fallen in luv wt me nd is somtin she didnt planned fr.Jst last week she said she wants a brkup dt she nids God to convince her bfr she can gt bak.am soo confused now cos i love dis gurl sooo much.wat shud i do?shud i let her go or wat?
  • November 11, 2015 3:28 PM CET

If she feels she is not convinced enough about the relationship, allow her hear God and please give her time. God bless you.

• November 12, 2015 8:52 AM CET

My brother the best thing you can do for the lady you love is to give her time and no pressure , Let her be convinced on her own.Falling in love should be something of choice as believers,You can become friends with her in the main time,if God says she is yours, it will come through.Suspend you emotions, put them under.Dont pressurise her by hammering on your intentions.Let her feel at home around you just as a close friend . When one fall in love unplanned for, so many things may go wrong because thr foundation is a shaky one. God bless you.

• 3 posts
    November 12, 2015 9:58 AM CET
    wow.tanks guys.i tink dats wat i wl do,i stopd calln bt shes calln bk.wantd to gv her d space