Forums » Singles' Discussion

She told me she is pregnant

• November 16, 2015 5:44 PM CET
    My fiancee of 7years just called to say she is pregnant! And I was like how? Then she began a story of how she has been cheating on me and now she is pregnant for another man. Am so devastated and I feel like killing my self.
    • 44 posts
    November 17, 2015 9:51 AM CET

Am so sorry for your heartbreak but I don't think your devastation should get to the level of suicide. The bitter truth is that if you commit suicide,  you will go straight to hell and burn while the lady will ask God for forgiveness,  repent, get married to the other guy, have the baby and more babies and live happily ever after. 

What if she cheated on you when you are already married? Will you commit murder and suicide? I know It's really painful but I will advise you cry, shout, scream all you can to ease your anger, then get up, wipe your tears, ask God to give you the grace to forgive her  and move on with your life. Please also try to heal properly before going into another relationship, and don't start any relationship to get back at her.

May God heal your heart and NEVER EVER consider suicide as an option.

• 212 posts
    January 25, 2016 11:58 AM CET

You should go and give testimony o. What if you had married her and then found out she is carrying another man's baby,what will you do. Thank God it happened now and not in marriage. Brace up,your wife is close. I am so sorry it happend but know for sure that God will honour you shortly.

I also want to add this: I hope you two have not been having sex in that relationship,if you have make up your mind to uphold sexualpurity in your new relation when she finally arrives