Forums » Singles' Discussion

we dont share the same purpose

• November 21, 2015 5:48 PM CET
    I love her so much but she doesn't just fit in into my purpose in life. Can I still marry her?
    • 212 posts
    November 23, 2015 11:33 AM CET

What do you mean "fit into my purpose". I would need specific instances to know if you two are heading the same direction. Two persons may not be doing exactly the same thing but can help each other. Example: Joyce Meyer's husband aint no preacher but runs the church finances and most admistrative duties(the last time i checked). He is relevant to her calling. Nkechi Ene.pastor of the Carpenter's church in port-harcourt is married to a business man that own an oil business and they are doing well. What is fit into purpose? if the person support your vision,contribute to the best of their abiity and does not talk  you down.,then they are good. If they continually show by words and action that they do not believe and they talk or rubbish your purpose ,then run .

lyI have passion to help single ladies,women and girls alike. I walked out of a relationship simply because the guy saw ladies as properties and felt i was taking this helping prostitute thing too serious. He laughed at prostitute and when a lady is molested and i bring it up,he laughs about it and i just knew i am going no where with this one. He tried pulling me out of my passion and i ended it. Purpose first

I still will need specific instances to know if the person does not fit into your purpose.