Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is stingy

• November 26, 2015 5:36 PM CET
    My fiance is too tight handed , he is not a giver at all, to even give offering in church is a big problem for him and even when I give certain amount he will be like it's too much. I don't want to marry a stingy man please should I leave him?
    • 11 posts
    November 27, 2015 9:29 AM CET

Some people are just stingy, others are extremely frugal. His reluctance to part with money might be as a result of his family circumstances when he was growing up. If they really went through hard times (most Nigerian families have, some more than others), maybe you can lovingly re-orient him in a considerate manner. However, if he is just plain stingy, you may have to rethink the relationship, especially if he is also stingy towards his family, you and his friends. Living with a stingy man is hell on earth!

• 48 posts
    November 27, 2015 2:04 PM CET
    If he is stingy even with God then you really need to rethink about the relationship, i dont think a person who is not a giver is worthy to stay with. In our relationships its all about giving and recieving, thats true love. Even for God so loved the world that he gave us his son.
    May God grant you more understanding.