Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is gone!

• December 2, 2015 6:50 PM CET

I lost my beautiful  fiancee to death some months to our wedding and its been 3years now. Living without her is beyond every misery imaginable, cant just believe she is gone!!  I know i have been living in a false reality that would never materialize but at the same time moving on seems so difficult. Please i need help.

• 5 posts
    December 3, 2015 7:49 AM CET
    So sorry about your loss. I want you to be strong. Yes, it's not easy but you have to move on. Draw on strength from God's word. Believe she's in a better place. I'm sure she would want you to move on. You're among the living, don't let it draw you back. Talk to God, He'll comfort you. I can't say I know how you feel but i've lost a brother mother and uncle in the space of 2yrs. So, I know what lost feels like. I went through it knowing God is in control. Stay strong bro
  • December 3, 2015 9:19 AM CET

You just have to move on and stop stp living in the past, the past is by gone and you need to confront the future... Draw strenght from the word of God and He will see you through! Shalom!!!

• December 3, 2015 1:36 PM CET

Practical Steps:

-Worship God for a longer time/hours.
    -Acknowlede to God that you love Him more than your bereaved fiancee, and for Him to work on you, your heart & emotional life.

AND... "It won't be long before this generous God who has great plans for [you] in Christ--eternal and glorious plans they are!-- will have you put together and on your feet for good. (1Pet.5:10 TM - MSG version).

Sorry for what happened! & Take heart!

• December 3, 2015 1:58 PM CET

Also, read today's devotional >> https://kissesandhuggs.com/blogs/1/320/what-should-i-do-after-disappointments-and-unrealised-dreams

God is about to do. S NEW THING for you.

• December 7, 2015 11:20 AM CET

the bible already told us to stop dwelling in the past, old tinx are gone broda, pls moving on andam sure dats her wish for u