Forums » Singles' Discussion

We've been together for 8years

• December 15, 2015 4:44 PM CET
    I've been dating him for the past 8years and he has never for once mentioned marriage. I hope am not wasting my life with him?
    • 12 posts
    December 16, 2015 2:38 PM CET

My dear Sister, what I will adivse is in form of questions?

8 years is not a joke, so I commend your effort so far.

1) What is your own personal plan for your life?

2) What have you achieved in the past 8 years from the relationship:spiritually,mentally,e motionally--are build up positively,etc?

3)What are his plan, focus in life?

4) Are some of the reasons he want to give obvious to you?

5) Are you two really born again and regenerated by the Holy Spirit?

6) Then, what exactly do you see in him and he sees in you?

7) Lastly, one year down the line where do you see the relationship going, if you two are still together?

I will say if you can think through this questions and I surely know your mind will rise alot more, then genuiely answer and ask him same.

Sure you will get answers, most importantly pray that the Holy Spirit will guide your heart to the truth of God's plan for your life. God bless you dearie.

• 12 posts
    December 16, 2015 2:44 PM CET
    temitope ettu said:

My dear Sister, what I will adivse is in form of questions?

8 years is not a joke, so I commend your effort so far.

1) What is your own personal plan for your life?

2) What have you achieved in the past 8 years from the relationship:spiritually,mentally,e motionally--are build up positively,etc?

3)What are his plan, focus in life?

4) Are some of the reasons he want to give obvious to you?

5) Are you two really born again and regenerated by the Holy Spirit?

6) Then, what exactly do you see in him and he sees in you?

7) Lastly, one year down the line where do you see the relationship going, if you two are still together?

I will say if you can think through this questions and I surely know your mind will rise alot more, then genuiely answer and ask him same.

Sure you will get answers, most importantly pray that the Holy Spirit will guide your heart to the truth of God's plan for your life. God bless you dearie.

• 212 posts
    December 21, 2015 3:05 PM CET

Are you kidding me?

Oh my God!!!!!!!

May God help the female folks

Eight years is no Joke, It is enough to get a first and Second degree.

If a guy is saying nothing after 8 years,then you need to stop praying and start talking like Pst Bimbo would say.

Call him and have a talk with him .

Ask him,What his goals are for next year,What he thinks about  having a family,where you two are headed to and if you guys stand a chance to be together. Please,do not tell me you cannot ask o because if you two have been together for 8 years,you should be able to ask him questions.

Ask him this questions and ensure you get a definite and explicit answer . If it is positive, good and if it is not,then it is time to move on quickly. A woman does not have up to 8 years to spend in a relationshp without proper definition. Please,in the name of Jesus, Go and start talking{i did not say argue and nag o]