Forums » Singles' Discussion

My boss is so kind to me

• December 18, 2015 5:09 PM CET
    My boss is so very kind to me that he gives me anything even the things I don't ask for. I appreciate them but i'm being scared. I hope he won't trespass one day?
  • December 18, 2015 7:10 PM CET

Expect that (if he's not born again)....

And then take ur stand.

• 212 posts
    December 21, 2015 1:44 PM CET

A gift will maketh room for him the Bible says. Gifts has a way of creating room for other things to follow. There is no free gigt. The giver expects something in return. either a relationship,firendship or just familiarity. first of all ,Is he married? If he is not,he may like you and is passing a message with the gift. If he is married,you need to stay away from him fast and keep a distance. As I always say,when you continually and consistently receive gifts from a man,you give a place in your heart and let your bars down. saying no to the fellow becomes difficult. Pls define your stand. If he is married,ry and stay away from him and be official about most things. If he is not married and he is your kinda guy,make him talk(try and act a little official and make him get worried about you drawing back)and then know what is up