Forums » Singles' Discussion

He wants me to do oral Jeru trap

• January 10, 2016 5:30 PM CET
    I went to my fiance's house for the first time to see his family and after which we entered his room and as we were discussing, just for him to start robbing my legs and I told him to stop. Then I heard the unimaginable thing from him, he said "I know you are a virgin and i'm not going to touch you until we are married but can you just give me an oral jeru trap? I was dumbfounded and I took my bag and ran out of the house. He has stopped calling ever since and each time I call, he gives me attitude. Please what do I do?
  • January 10, 2016 7:04 PM CET
    I don't think he is interested in marrying you in the first place. How sure are you that if he gets oral jeru trap from you, he won't ask for the 'real deal'? because there is this principle called the "Law of Progression" which Pst. Dunamis told us about that the thing you did the last time if it is kissing will not satisfy him again, he wl want to take it further the next time you are together. There are some ppl whom the late Bimbo Odukoya classified as being "technical" virgins they are those who hv done all forms of jeru traps except the real deal. so don't let him use the attitude that he gives you when you call him persuade you into giving in to his demands. Then I don't think it is wise for you to still be calling him. Let go and wait upon God. You will meet someone who will treasure you and your values soon. Stay blessed and do not compromise. The Lord will strengthen you.
  • January 10, 2016 10:36 PM CET
    Since He has assumed the position of a fiancee,I guess it's a serious one and as expected from believers,you both should have some one you are accountable to,I mean it pastor ,mentor should be aware of the relationship.I suggest.U relate the present issue to them,Don't try to calculate things your self.And don't call him to beg cos u r right from the story u related.You don't beg someone to marry anyone!Talk to ur Pastor or mentor Today!Infact Report Him(Your Fiance)!lol#Peace
    -
    This post was edited by Fav-Isi Imhanbor at January 18, 2016 12:26 PM CET
    • 44 posts
    January 19, 2016 9:00 AM CET

Delete his number sharply and move on.