Forums » Pearl's Cafe

Platoon Two, Ep 32 - New Week, New Life

• 199 posts
    January 15, 2016 12:38 AM CET

PLATOON II

NEW WEEK, NEW LIFE

LAST EPISODE

The day was slow and long, Irene slept off beside my while I still stared into space, finally night fell and I slept off. I woke up the next morning not to find Irene beside me. As I wondered where she must have gone to, I remembered it was a sunday and Irene must have left for church.

“Look Derin, I noticed you were scared on friday, you had no reason to, Sheila, yes, she's my godmother but she a nice woman.” She said as she came close.

Lewa, you did not tell me you were in a cult, look, if you think I'm in Lagos to join a cult you are joking, I will do no such thing!” I said assertively.

Instead of stopping to listen, she still continued laugh. Within me I suspected that she must have lost it. I started thinking of what to do and praying she doesn't pounce on me.

For full story of episode 31, please click “Back to topics” at the top right hand corner of the page. Thank You

PLATOON II

LAGOS CAMP EXPERIENCE

EPISODE 32

Lewa laughed for a very long time. At that point, I stopped talking and let her be, then she sat beside me and said calmly

Derin, we are not in a cult.”

Indeed, I see. with what I saw on friday?” I said sarcastically.

Derin, you remember you said you wanted adventure and someone to connect you with Big Boys” she said.

Yes, but I did not say cult. By the way, is Sheila a lesbian? I don't like the way she looked at me and touched me” I asked.

Lewa wanted to laugh again but the moment she saw my face, she chuckled.

No, she is not, she is just the voice of camp girls. Fresh corps members like you and I” she answered,

voice of camp girls? How do you mean?” I asked perplexed.

Ok, i'll tell you” she said.

Lewa explained that Sheila was one of the people who was above the law on camp. She had the keys to the hearts of all the officials on camp and no one could stand against her. She said Sheila deliberately goes to Iyana paja to look out for new corps members and help to the camp, then within the three weeks link them up with government officials.

Sheila is a PIMP?” I asked.

Watch your mouth babe.” Lewa said. “She is not a pimp, she only helps with your posting. Anywhere you want to be posted to, you just say and she will help you, then you will pay her in whatever way you choose.” She explained.

Hmm, what was that foul smell in the building?” I asked.

What foul smell?” Lewa asked back.

The very strong one, mixed with cigarette and alcohol” I asked again.

Oh, that?” Lewa said.

Yes that” I replied

We'll discuss that later” she answered. Just then, Irene came in.

...to be continued.

Copyright © 2016 [Adebola A. Ayoade]. All Rights Reserved.

Kindly like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/debypearl?ref=hl

And follow us on twitter - @PearlsCafe1

Thank you!

• January 15, 2016 9:52 PM CET
    Hmmmm. I can't wait for the next episode. God bless you sis. Weldone!!
    • 199 posts
    January 17, 2016 8:26 AM CET
    Lol! Dnt worry, its on its way
    • 12 posts
    August 15, 2016 2:54 PM CEST
    Hello Sis,
    Good to put a face to you now, you are pretty. Hugs*_*
    Please conclude the story naa, abeg ooo.
    I await the latest next week. Thank you and God bless!!!
    • 199 posts
    August 18, 2016 10:31 PM CEST
    Thanks Tope... Could u put a face to you too? *smiles* I will soon. I'm working on it. By the way you could order for the first part of the series Corper Shun!!! I'm currently doing a promo and the book goes for half the price. You may click on link below

https://youtu.be/ql0YYLf1TYM />
    Thank you again
    This post was edited by Adebola Ayoade at August 18, 2016 10:35 PM CEST