Forums » Singles' Discussion

She insists we must have Jeru trap before marriage

• February 11, 2015 6:51 AM CET

Dear KHCites, there is a lady who insists we must have Jeru trap before marriage that she needed to know what she is in for. I am a child of God and I don't want to compromise, but the pressure is mounting. She insisted she had to know that I am okay! What should I do?

• February 11, 2015 9:31 AM CET
    Say NO to that,no matter what....
  • February 11, 2015 12:49 PM CET

She wants you to compromise, and thats out of the question. Get her to understand why you both can't do that. If she insists, then you'll have to end it.

• February 11, 2015 3:48 PM CET
    Pls don't give in to her pressure,the disadvantage is way more than d advantage if u give in. Talk to her so she can understand where u re coming from.
    • 20 posts
    February 27, 2015 10:27 PM CET
    Haba! What are doing with someone who doesn't share your VALUES? What is the basis of the relationship? On what then was it built? What is bringing both of you together since you have opposing VALUES? The basis for relationship/marriage,is Shared VALUES,BELIEFS & GOALS. It is the height of stupidity,and foolishness to go into a relationship/marriage with someone who doesn't share your values,beliefs,and goals. IT WON'T WORK!

Get help@ http://goo.gl/a7zKyk
    • 212 posts
    March 2, 2015 3:14 PM CET

1. You too do not share core values

2. She values her opinion more than God's

3. She is in for sexual satisfation.She probably does not love you

No matter how ,uch you love a lady,let God be your number one. Infact if a man puts me before God,i would have a rethink because he does not value God

My dear,if she insists run. There are many God-lovely ladies who deserve you.