Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is acting like a non believer

• 3 posts
    January 22, 2016 10:22 PM CET
    We've started dating well with my fiancé and had a wonderful moments from the beginning. As time goes by, she became so careless in spiritual matters that she can even unclothe in my presence; something that i've warned her never to do it but is not taking it in. Besides. I noticed of late that she's having love conversation with some guys, and when I try to ask about it, she says she will stop all this at marriage. I'm now doubting her salvation and want to end the relationship even though I love her. I have prayed for long for her to change but nothing seem to change. What can I do: my salvation is at stake!
    • 32 posts
    January 23, 2016 10:38 AM CET
    Your salvation doesn't depend on her. You should never say again that your salvation is at stake. She probably doesn't love you anymore, since she could shamelessly tell you she will stop flirting with men after y'all get married. Pray that God changes. Ask Him if she is the right woman for you.
  • January 25, 2016 9:42 AM CET
    My brother,please flee.......it's hard to do but please flee.......why would a lady says she would stop flirting in marriage ? And no more spiritually conscious ? If you don't want her to pull you down spiritually Pls flee
    • 212 posts
    January 25, 2016 11:11 AM CET

You have talked to her and she refuse to change. I am concerned  that she can unclothe around you.that tells me something,a lady does not unclothe in one day,you two must have be intimate to some level even if you did not have sex.. I can tell that from your statement. Go back to the basis,sit her down again and draw out the rules again. You two should stop sleeping over or staying alone in a room,also stop any form of sexual intimacy outside ex and when you do that fill it up with something else like reading books and rubbing minds on the books read,watching inspirational movies and disussing what you learnt, its ovbious you two have been focusing on physical intimacy and leaving out mental and spiritual intimacy.

Also go to your mentor or a trusted married couple you can trust and talk to them.

If the relationship started on a good note,then it can be sustained. Fleeing should not be first seeing she had some virtues that drew you close.

If after ding all the above and she refuse to be better,give her space and take a break,if the break cannot make you two better,then move on but at least try and work on it first before walking away.

You work on yourself too,you pointed out her own issues but i also need you to look at where you need to work on. If a lady came into your life a spiritual person and she is now loosed,something is wrong. work on stability in spiritual things too and run away from any form of intimacy including kissing. If she saw spiritual leadership in you,it may not have gone bad to this level.

WHat am i saying.you two should work on yourselves and you take the lead.