Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is my boss

• January 25, 2016 9:09 PM CET
    She is my superior in the office and I report to her directly but I'm beginning to develop feelings for her, I really love her but I don't know how to channel my deep feelings.
    • 212 posts
    January 26, 2016 11:24 AM CET

Wahala o. This is serious oo.I am a lady boss too o but i have never been here o. Does she have an informal relationship with anyone in the office? If she does,try and be friends with the person and then you can raise up a discussuion that would make the individual tell you her relationship status. If she is  not dating or engaged,launch your attack.lol

Let me tell you how,I hope you love her for real before using this strategy on her o

Women are moved by what they hear continously and so you have to start giving her private compliments. If anything warrant you two being alone,give compliment. Let her know you notice her hair,her shoe,her dress (do not give compliment on lipstick except you know she shows signs of likeness for you) ,just keep doing that and watch if she responds. She may not at first or she may want to but may not know how to because you are her surbodinate officially . so that lauches you to weapon number 2...Because she is the boss,she most likely will be saprosexual(one who is attracted to intelligence),so you have to be very excellent and over do your duties and be the best. This is because she would like to be able to relax knowing you would be comfortable with her position as manager or boss. 

Find out her birthday or any other occassion that warrants celebration,join the office to get her a gift and then "pass back" and give her your special gift.

I swear,she would get the message.

Do not be deceived by the boss cloak o,she removes that cloak after walk and you two on on same level joor.

Give it a try

Pls get back to the house on progress o,if it works

• January 26, 2016 12:04 PM CET

That's what we call... 'superior love'

Dont mind me...

Sis.OluwaTosin can help us with this. 
    Ur advice ma'am?

• January 26, 2016 12:08 PM CET

Yeahs... Sis.OluwaBimbola lolz

These your attackses ehn... she done fall for our bros already.

Thanks (on his behalf).