Forums » Singles' Discussion

Our communication level is becoming worse

• January 28, 2016 9:07 PM CET
    My fiancée and I have not been together for few months now due to our different job locations, this has made the level of our communication to really reduced and it's affecting a lot of things. We both give excuses of being busy but our relationship is dying. I really don't know how to handle this, please help me.
  • January 30, 2016 4:37 PM CET
    I stand to be corrected...if the relationship is Godly and both of you are children of God ,you won't have issues regardless of the distance .... the trust will be there and the love .......but that doesn't mean once in a while you shouldn't visit to say hello ....you go to work Monday to sunday? Just asking
    I stand to be corrected...if the relationship is Godly and both of you are children of God ,you won't have issues regardless of the distance .... the trust will be there and the love .......but that doesn't mean once in a while you shouldn't visit to say hello ....you go to work Monday to sunday? Just asking
  • January 30, 2016 4:40 PM CET
    That's why we even have Skype and Yahoo messenger .....it might sound ridiculus but honestly you both can always be talking through this video chat mediums and you laugh and joke online and no issues ...... when you marry then there won't be distance