Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

February 2016 - KHC Monthly Partners' Letter

• February 10, 2016 5:24 AM CET

Dearest Partner

God’s blessings upon you this month of February!

We cannot but keep appreciating you for yielding to God, for supporting the advancement of God’s work on KHC.

Your life will advance this month. Your aspirations will be fulfilled this year, God will remember your offerings and grant the deepest desires of your heart.

Psa 18:29 (WEB)  For by you, I advance through a troop. By my God, I leap over a wall.

By the Lord, you will advance this month. I pray pver you as our partner, every delay is taken out of your way in Jesus name.

Like I always say, our church staff and I are praying for you daily, we hold our partners in high esteem.

We already have your numbers and we will be creating WhatsApp group for Partners soon. You wil be added there so that you can recah me anytime. If you are yet to drop your whatsapp number at our database, you can still do so HERE

Also, be informed that we have several resources for you especially Pdfs and Mp3 at Partners Hub HERE

Also, note that on our second site, ( www.kissesandhuggs.org ), you can now drop your prayer points there for our staff and other members of KHC to pray over. The site is newly opened. You can drop prayer points THERE NOW

God bless you richly. We love you and we know that God even loves you more.

Stay Blessed!