Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is there anything like Love at first sight?

• February 11, 2016 10:33 PM CET
    We've been friends for sometime now and he just walked up to me some days ago to tell me how he's had crush on me since the day he set his eyes on me, then I began to wonder how is that possible....
  • February 12, 2016 9:26 AM CET
    Crush on you! There is boundary to be an accident. That is lust at first sight.
    • 212 posts
    February 12, 2016 9:52 AM CET

There could be crush at first sight but not love. Love takes a much deeper understanding to be called love. I think you should be telling us if you like the dude ooo not this question you are asking us.Lol!!!

• 1 posts
    February 12, 2016 10:13 AM CET
    There is nothing like love at first sight, is just another plot to deceive people especially ladie.
  • February 12, 2016 10:55 AM CET
    Yea, the word should be "crush/lust at first sight" ... dont sweat it and be careful with him dear. #wisdomthatworkswonder
    • 3 posts
    February 13, 2016 11:49 PM CET
    Everyone is just ignoring some important part of the question.
    He has been your friend for a while.
    If he has been your friend for a while, then fine. The best positioned person to aproach you is your friend. I proposed to my fiance in the fift month of our friendship. I allow love to grow over time, and when i dilivered the manifestoes she didnt object but told me, let me pray about it.
    Crush. Means a burning desire to be
    with someone who you find
    very attractive and extremely
    special. So its possible to have found you attrative after somtime.