Forums » Singles' Discussion

I saw both of them together

• February 12, 2016 10:00 PM CET
    I told my best friend about a guy that asked me out on a date and how I'm thinking of praying about him, I was dumbfounded when saw both of them together after few weeks. Should I ask her what's going on or I should just keep my calm?
    • 212 posts
    February 15, 2016 10:05 AM CET

He asked you out on a date? if I understand you,he just wanted you two to hang out and spend some time.Sister,that does not need praying . You should have gone for the date and just be friends with him,if he wants to take it further,then you can then tell him to give to time to pray.

As for seeing your friend with him,i wouldl lke to know if they had  prior knowledge of each other  before you told her about the date,

If yes,they may just be gisting but if no,ask your friend.

Do not accuse her of anything. Just tell her that is the dude asking you on a date. You call her best friend,sit down and talk to her

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2016 8:28 AM CET
    I don't know why we ladies rush to tell a friend about someone you just met. I think it's not a good thing o. If you want to pray that is on you but telling your friend about your intention to pray? Please take life easy my sister.