Forums » Singles' Discussion

He has never used my pictures as DPs

• February 13, 2016 10:02 PM CET
    My fiancé has never used my pictures as his dps for once not even on my birthday but he uses his siblings and his female friends . Anytime I make complaints he says his love is not on social media that I shouldn't impose things on him. Please how can I handle that?
    • 4 posts
    February 14, 2016 7:13 AM CET
    You'd have to learn to deal with it. Some people are just that private - they so not want anything about their relationship to be on social media. It could be because they are the quiet introverted types, and sometimes it's our of sheer fear. Fear of what becomes of the relationship, questions people will ask if the relationship didn't work out. You might want to sit him down and find out why he actually would not use your picture as DP. After he shares, take whatever he says as it is. What matters is for you to be able to confirm and know for sure that he loves you. With time, he will come to make a public show of you. God bless you.
    This post was edited by Adewale Olaore at February 15, 2016 10:37 AM CET
    • 212 posts
    February 15, 2016 9:55 AM CET

There are different reasons why people do not publicize their relationship status on social media. Some persons just do not like the world to know whats up with their relationship life. Years back,i would have used a dude am dating as my dp but right npw,I most likely don't buy that idea.I call it growth.When he moves from Boo to Hubby,I will even go to mars and keep a copy of his picture. What am saying is,it is no big deal. He may want that area of his life private.   Although,you shoud raise your brow if you notice he is not proud of you,does not introduce you to others when introduction becomes pertinent,he is rude to you and does not care how you feel,the you know the dp thing is coming from a much deep seated issue. Since you have spoken to him about it,do not bother talking to him about it again. I have a feeling this question is beyond dp and some other stuff. whatever the case,the wisdom to do the right thing works with you,In Jesus name.

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2016 8:16 AM CET
    Most times we know when things are wrong but we choose to ignore the signs for various reasons. I think the answer you seek is in your heart. I'm sorry but I find it off that on your birthday he couldn't do that. Just saying. Love is shown. Even the bible says what is the use of hidden love?