Forums » Singles' Discussion

Can i have a boyfriend at age 17?

• February 16, 2016 9:49 PM CET
    I'm just 17years plus and I will be in my finals in the university by next session, most of my friends have boyfriends and they wonder why I don't have one since 100level considering the fact that i'm of a big statue nevertheless, I always feel i'm just too young to go into a relationship so now that I will be in my finals can I go ahead?
  • February 16, 2016 10:39 PM CET
    Sister, i know how you will feel but at this age, you don't have to go into such now because the outcome won't be good. Why can't you be thinking of how to proceed to your second degree or getting a good job. Having boyfriend at this your age will be an error.
    • 10 posts
    February 17, 2016 12:21 PM CET

you dont need a boy friend now, rather focus ur attension on the things that are more important to you like going for your second degree or get a job.Dont go into a relationship at your age cos of peer pressure you still have a very long way to go in live  and right now all you need to do is to be focused. going into a relationship will be a great distraction and regret for you  moreover you arent ready to get married. pls my sis only go into a relationship when ure ready to settle down. Date for a purpose and not for flings and above all dont compromise keep yourself for the right guy your husband in future. stay bless