Forums » Singles' Discussion

She always ask me if they are wealthy

• February 21, 2016 11:39 PM CET
    Anytime I tell my mum about any man I met and wants to marry me, the next question she usually ask was if they are rich or not and this really makes me wonder what exactly should come first in a relationship . I'm not happy about this but at the same I don't know how to handle it because I don't want to sound conflicting or rude to my mother.
  • February 23, 2016 11:18 PM CET
    My sis, i don't want you to be rude to your mother also but remember your mum will not leave with you with that man. He's rich doesn't mean there will be peace in the Home, my small advice: He doesn't really have to be rich.
    This post was edited by Akingbade Oluwatobi at February 23, 2016 11:28 PM CET
  • February 26, 2016 6:04 PM CET
    Heyyy.... Let's always tell ourselves the bitter truth! Your mum wants the best for that's why she wants you to marry rich but but I stand to be corrected ,if you follow your mum advice you might regret it for the rest of your life cos marriage is not about richness ...that's not the first priority .....Alot of ladies that marries cos of money are really been bitten and are regretting cos their is no love but lust of money.... So try talk to your mum please