Forums » Singles' Discussion

He said he might be a traditional ruler

• March 9, 2016 10:15 PM CET
    My fiancé is from a royal family and he's also born again but he told me he might be a king in the future and I wonder what darkness has to do with light.
    • 212 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:45 AM CET

Hmmm,this is serious...why not find out what it entails to be king in his tribe. Get all the details needed and weigh your options. By now you should know if he is very commited to God and would stand his ground if told to involve in some rituals or he will bend. You know him better. Kings marry more than one wife but depending on the conviction of the man wearing the crown,he may not.

Finally and most importantly,Do you see yourself in his future? Can you be a traditional ruler's wife? Is it in congruence with God's purpose for you? Some person can marry a king who loves God and bring revival to a community and the world at large. you sit down and pray in the spirit on the matter,after a while you would know if to move forward or take a walk.

• March 13, 2016 2:48 PM CET
    You've asked a good question ...what has darkness to do with light ....I stand to be corrected ,if you anyone becomes a king,either born again or not ,they will at a time be involved in diabolical means ...kings in the Bible who disobeyed GOD got dethroned not to talk of earthly kings who involve in things of tradition (diabolical ) then they are directly serving another GOD ....my dear be very very careful ..... Tender your case before GOD