Forums » Singles' Discussion

She wants me to sleep over

• March 23, 2016 12:50 AM CET
    I went to see my fiancée in another state who is staying alone, but because I couldn't go back that same day she suggested I stay with her but I insisted, while looking for an hotel to spend the night I was arrested by the police for loitering, to my greatest surprise my fiancee refused to show up just because we had an argument about staying with her then I concluded in my mind that I don't think I can continue in the relationship. Does that mean I overreacted?
    • 1 posts
    March 23, 2016 6:26 AM CET
    Information seems scant here as we do not know what you people agreed on your decision to visit let alone what you said in your refusal to sleep over because you know each other better. She may have have had either good or bad intentions when she asked you to stay back but for that, we may never know. It is important not to leave things to chance in a relationship or else the end results maybe bad. When you traveled all the way, did you not agree were you would spend the night or did you guys simply overlook that hoping it would sort itself out? One of you or both were not honest here.
    On the lady' part, it was very unwise and unfair not to come to the aid of your fiance especially that you seemed to have been the only option when he was caught. Her decision was immature and short of love.
    Finally to answer your question, I think you just reacted within what you were faced with. Somethings in our relationships are pointers to who the person we are dating could be so take note. In fact, as think if her intentions of having you sleep over, we're genuine she would have taken a step to come through probably to justify her case but she sent a wrong message which is why I am okay with your actions.
    This post was edited by Shmuel m at March 23, 2016 6:42 AM CET