Forums » Singles' Discussion

"It's not compulsory you marry her "

• March 27, 2016 12:45 AM CET
    The woman I proposed marriage to some years ago mistakenly got pregnant for me as I was yet to be born again then but I took up the responsibility and planned towards marriage. Few months after she gave birth she began to misbehave and I wondered why? Then one day as I was going through her chat I found out that she has been talking to her ex so I reported her to her mother but unfortunately I was shocked to her mother's response she said " for the fact that she gave birth for you does not necessarily mean you would marry her" then I was disappointed and so confused. Please what should I do?
    • 212 posts
    March 30, 2016 12:50 PM CEST

You are such a good man. Many men would not take responsibility for the child not to talk of marrying her. You have done well. I also think if she is  not ready to marry you then i do not think you should put yourself under pressure to marry her. She is already giving you signs and you need to take them seriously. It is actually not compulsory. The two of you have to be in agreement to head to marriage. My dear,rest your case and stay away from relationship for a while so you can grow in the faith and make spirit guided relationship.

Please talk to Pst Dunamis too and hear what he has to say.