Forums » Singles' Discussion

It all started with a kiss

• 2 posts
    April 4, 2016 2:49 PM CEST

it all started with a kiss she told me,  i never knew it will end this way. he told me he loves me, and i believe him, because i saw it in his eyes.but for two years now he is not saying anything about marriage, am carrying his second child now. pls what will i do

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at April 4, 2016 10:01 PM CEST
    • 194 posts
    April 5, 2016 9:10 AM CEST

Hmmmn, well, there is nothing new under the sun. When you ask him about it, what does he say? What is his stance about God? About fornication? Does he realize that what you both are doin is against the will of God? Talk to the authority figures in his life so they can talk sense into him. I suggest you also talk to his parents about it. Make sure you dont insist on a glamourous wedding. A court wedding and little traditional is all you need.  Pray for him. God will help you.

• 212 posts
    April 6, 2016 11:38 AM CEST

Are both families aware of this. If they are ,take it to them and let them talk to him.The mistake has been made already. If he is spoken to and wants to go ahead .then marry him.

If he is not interested in marrying you ,then you cannot force him.

I presume you stay with him.Move back home and tend you children.

I do not know what you do for a living but focus on work,building a relationship with God and personal development and try and be independent.

That is more attractive. He may come back if he sees you are doing fine all by yourself.

I advice you stay away from relationship from now and get knowledge.