Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is this all about Jeru trip?

• April 6, 2016 6:33 AM CEST
    Anytime I tell her I can't wait to marry her, then I should be ready to answer the usual question which is " are you marrying me for jeru trip or what? Honestly I can't quite figure out why she thinks that way, of course I love her and i'm not going to do that before our marriage, just anticipating our marriage which I think jeru trip is a part of. I don't understand if marriage is all about jeru trip?
    • 194 posts
    April 6, 2016 9:12 AM CEST

Firstly, does she also say "she cant wait to marry you?". If she does, that is good. If however she doesnt, it means she is not feeling the same excitement nd euphoria you are feeling. This means that either she has a wrong definition/notion/mindset about marriage or she has a psychological problem with "sex".

It is very important that both of you have the same understanding of marriage in its wholeness, so you can operate at the same frequency. Hence, i recommend;

1. If you have the right knowledge, sit her down and talk to her. Make her see the full picture of marriage and understand it is far beyond sex. She needs to catch the euphoria and be happy like you are.

2. Refer her to an authority figure for counselling to get the right knowledge about marriage.

3. Pray, pray and read some books with her.

Please dont go ahead with marriage until she catches this knowledge and she is happy to go ahead with the marriage.

• 212 posts
    April 6, 2016 11:08 AM CEST

Lol..you probably have been touching some buttons that makes her think you are interested in her for Jeru trip. No woman wants to ever feel a man loves her for her body alone.

Just rephrase it and watch her attitude change.Rather say,

I cannot wait to do life with you forever.

I cannot wait to start a this journey with you

You are so intelligent and spiritual that I cannot even wait to wake up by your side

I love how you love God and cannot wait to put the ring on your finger,

If you put it this way she would not feel that way.

You see I concentrated on her mind and spirit.

It is the way a woman is wired. Immediately I saw the message too,i thought Jeru trap.

Please deal with her with knowledge,it is nothing as far as she loves you too.

• 212 posts
    April 6, 2016 11:11 AM CEST

You can also see the difference between my answer and adetiloye's. It is so different because men and woman do not think like. I can tell you what a woman will respond to because am a woman.

Infact if you tell her this she will be the one desiring wedding night sex that you. lol