Forums » Singles' Discussion

"I have a man friend "

• April 7, 2016 6:02 AM CEST
    I've been dating her for some time now without touching her, she is so wonderful, gentle and well behaved , far different from every other lady i've dated previously. So I decided to take the relationship to the next level since she has all the qualities i'm looking for in a lady , so I discussed it with her and she said " i'm sorry I have a man friend and am not ready to leave me because he has been doing what you have refused to do, then I was dumbfounded and weakened. Now I don't even know what to do.
    • 194 posts
    April 7, 2016 9:21 AM CEST

Quite funny...so what is it that he has been doing that you have not been doing??? Well bro, If its sex/romance, dont even go there at all. You have heard all Pastor Dunamis has been telling us, "Flee" now. As you can see, Her niceness is not of "righteousness/holiness". Dont try to please her, pls end that relationship...can two walk together except they agree??? There is even no guaranty she will leave the other guy if yiou give her that thing or whatever, and she will still leace you for someone else that will guve her much more. Bro, pls flee! End that relationship NOW!