Forums » Singles' Discussion

She hid that part of her life from me

• April 13, 2016 6:17 AM CEST
    How could people be this wicked and selfish? She professed her love for me for good 3years, yet she never told me she had a child until our day of introduction before she could confess it. I told her i'm going to cut off the wedding because I was hurt but I love her and don't just know what to do. Please help!!!
    • 4 posts
    April 13, 2016 9:45 AM CEST
    Love connects with soul. If she was scared to tell you, how do you claim to love and your Spirit never told you about a child? When you love her enough she would open up or God will surely expose her. 3 years is too much to hide. I think there was a sign but you were not listening. Please drop all form of engagement and prayerfull take your decision. There is no fear in love. Why hiding it? When you marry, what was hidden turns to the issue that will affect the marriage. Ask your self some good questions. Do I love her as my bone of bone? Does she love me too? Love is mutual if not there will be defect in such relationship. Can i take care of another mans child? Please be observant in love not suspicious. If you want to leave please do it like Joseph, Mary's husband. Peacefully stating your reasons, you are not a weak you are just a gentle man. You may want to enter through that door again, so don't bang rather close it lovely. Cheers.