Forums » Singles' Discussion

He does not see kissing as a sin

• April 14, 2016 6:30 AM CEST
    Ever since we relocated to United state have never seen any guy of my choice, all through my college days my friends think I'm weird but I just know where I was coming from, I know the foundation my parent gave me before they died which led us relocating to the US. So for the first time in a long time I met this gentle man, so Spiritual like my parent, gentle, loving and wonderful, he is a Spanish guy to my greatest surprise. So he proposed to me after few months of dating and we started the journey. He doesn't touch me and he respects my virtues but he doesn't see kissing as something wrong and this is really causing problems in the relationship. I'm a Nigerian and I know kissing is a sin but he doesn't want to hear that. I don't want to lose him but at the same time I don't want him to continue kissing me until we are married. Please I need some advise. Thank you
    • 194 posts
    April 14, 2016 9:06 AM CEST

As a result of his culture and background, he doesnt see it as a big deal.

However since you see it differently, you have to communicate it to him. I am sure he will be able to exercise self-control if he looks up to something. Thus, stand your ground. Do it with love and respect! Project a timeline for your marriage. If he is God-destined for you, He will wait!