Forums » Singles' Discussion

He doesn't want me to abort the pregnancy

• April 19, 2016 6:29 AM CEST
    We got involved in jeru trip just once and I got pregnant immediately, I told my fiancé about it and he said I must not tamper with it but i'm not ready to face any humiliation from my family and friends including my pastors too. How do I go about this issue in my life? Please help!!!!!!
    • 44 posts
    April 19, 2016 10:15 AM CEST

First of all you need to ask God for forgiveness together with your Fiance and truely repent. Secondly you shouldn't tamper with the pregnancy just as your Fiance has said. Abortion is murder and it is a sin in the sight of your maker. Who would you rather please, God your creator or mere men? It is better you face "humiliation" from your family, friends and Pastors and please God.  

Who are men to condemn you when God decide to have mercy on you?

• 194 posts
    April 20, 2016 8:17 AM CEST

'Blessed babe' has said it all. Do just as written above. PLS CALL Pastor Dunamis for prayers and counselling too.

• 2 posts
    May 3, 2016 8:45 AM CEST
    Ur boyfriend is not a man but a boy. If he was a man as soon as you told him of ur pregnancy, he was supposed to have quickly oganised to settle the dowry. But you, how do you open legs for a boy? Sorry if am sounding sarcastic. But let him settle him plan for you. And if you are going to talk to ur pastor, both of you should be together
    • 2 posts
    May 3, 2016 8:45 AM CEST
    Ur boyfriend is not a man but a boy. If he was a man as soon as you told him of ur pregnancy, he was supposed to have quickly oganised to settle the dowry. But you, how do you open legs for a boy? Sorry if am sounding sarcastic. But let him settle him plan for you. And if you are going to talk to ur pastor, both of you should be together