Forums » Singles' Discussion

She wants me to also be a missionary

• April 19, 2016 9:23 PM CEST
    My fiancée is involved in this voluntary missionary work since our undergraduate days and have always been supportive just for her to tell me I have to join her before we can get married as that's one of the conditions they gave them but that's not my calling and I don't think i'm ready to be going from one country to the other. I don't know what to do please.
    • 194 posts
    April 20, 2016 8:23 AM CEST

wow....hmm...this is a major one o. It would have been nice if you knew a long while when u started dating. Anyways, its still good she told you now. Its also good you support her missionary work. However on you becoming a missionary, that is for God to approve.

Hence, its time to talk to your God. go back to your closet and pray again till you get his nod or direction or counsel. Let God speak.

• 44 posts
    April 25, 2016 7:45 PM CEST
    The first thing to do is to read Amos 3:3. The bitter truth is that both of you can't walk the road of marriage together because your callings and interests do not agree. Your fiancé has given you an option;Become a missionary and marry her or refuse and take a walk. The choice is left for you make.