Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is never around to see my family

• April 26, 2016 11:10 PM CEST
    After two years of dating a lady who happens to be from my home town, she has been avoiding my parents and when I asked her for her reasons she keeps saying our families don't get along for a very long time, she added that my parents won't be happy with me if they discover the family she's from, but our wedding is very close and we need to do the introduction which is always getting postponed. Please what should I do?
    • 73 posts
    April 27, 2016 10:42 AM CEST
    There is fire on the mountain then my dear brother. Thank God for the Ministry of Pastor Dunamis O. I'm hopeful you are part of the ongoing 40 days fasting and prayer. Avail yourself of this golden opportunity and seek God's face specifically on behalf of your so called fiancee before it's too late. I see no reason whatsoever why a lady will be shying away from meeting her would-be Father & mother-in-law. Make haste now to make your request, God definitely will open every hidden issues that is abnormal and you shall see for yourself and know what next. I wish you good luck my brother.
    This post was edited by Akudo Shalom at April 27, 2016 11:00 AM CEST