Forums » Singles' Discussion

All of them are getting married

• April 29, 2016 6:02 AM CEST
    I'm the only one left of all my close friends who is yet to be married, it's so depressing that suitors don't even come at all even when I'm practically showing obvious interest. Now I'm scared because I do what every other ladies do but I don't get their results. Please I need your advise.
    • 48 posts
    April 29, 2016 11:25 AM CEST
    I suggest that you stop doing what other people are doing and actually seek the Lord. God has good plans for your life including marriage and I believe that he created the right man for you. All you need to do is to seek his God's face and get to know him more. Keep waiting on God and trusting him, the right suitor will show up and you'll have the best days with him.

Be strong and encouraged. God bless you.
    • 73 posts
    April 29, 2016 12:14 PM CEST
    Beloved of the Lord, l encourage you today to relax your mind and find pleasure in doing things of God. Obey all His precepts and wait patiently for your own husband. He will definitely come. Be sure not to run before GOD ie going to help yourself even as it looks like others are there. There are more than a thousand other ladies waiting like you. It is not how well you get yours but how good it comes. Your own husband will come, if you have prayed & fasted, don't be dismayed you shall smile and l'll be expecting your testimony right here. Don't get so carried away that you'll forget to testify o. It is well with you okay. Regards.
  • April 29, 2016 1:40 PM CEST

Have you not been reading the devotionals (on KHC) ??
    These had been addressed in so many ways.

You can search for past ones.

PS: Nothing is wrong with you, you are simply unique, and God has goodies in stock for you. Join in the fast and your heaven will open!