Forums » Singles' Discussion

Could she be my wife

• May 4, 2016 6:14 AM CEST
    There is this lady in my neighbourhood, we rarely had any conversation except to exchange pleasantries. The first time I saw her, her look was very familiar but I couldn't figure where I know her, so after few days I was disturbed in my spirit but I didn't prayed about it, then it dawned on me that she is the lady I have been seeing in my dreams which gave me the impression that she looked familiar. My question is could she be the woman I have been waiting for or just the tactics of the devil? Please I need a sincere response. Thank you
  • May 4, 2016 10:04 AM CEST

You need to make prayer of enquiry, irrespective of how real the dream seemed or how logically it is ok. The Holy Spirit will reveal whom she is to you, but only if you ask HIM sincerely (remember "For everyone that asketh receiveth" - Matt 7:8). It is also possible that there is a major part she would play in your life, or vice versa, but it is best to let the Holy Spirit lead/guide you.

You also need to be careful, as the devil too gives dreams. Whatever it is, work towards leaving a positive mark in people's lives.

God bless you!

• May 4, 2016 11:48 AM CEST
    It's still boils down to you knowing how God speaks to you . Still pray about it my brother. Listen to your Spirit man.
    • 73 posts
    May 4, 2016 11:56 AM CEST
    They have all spoken well. Go back to the giver of dreams for confirmation, yuu'll will be properly guided. Goodluck beloved bro.
    • 1 posts
    May 5, 2016 12:19 PM CEST
    Sincerely pray about it dear, God'll speak to you. Grace
    • 48 posts
    May 7, 2016 9:00 AM CEST
    prayerfully seek the counsel of God, if she is the one God will speak to her as well. Just don't rush it because good relationships take time. Take time to get to know her on friendship level because you can not love somebody you don't know.
    May God lead you. stay blessed.