Forums » Singles' Discussion

She nags too much

• May 12, 2016 6:55 AM CEST
    Met her during our final year in the university, her beauty is incomparable and her intelligence is so divine. My friends like her too but all these qualities can't be compared to her nagging attitude which is so terrible. Nagging seems to be her only medium of expression. We are fast approaching our introduction but this attitude is killing me inside. Please what is your advise?
    • 4 posts
    May 12, 2016 9:52 AM CEST
    The bible addressed nagging as a terrible vice. Please tell her the quality you like in her and later tell her you dont like nagging. Stand your ground on it when she nags ask her "so what is the way out to the issue she is discussing" sometimes ladies think they are talking but to men it is nagging. One thing you must do is to pray about it and ask God for possible way to respond when the issue of nagging begins. A nagging woman when you shut her down , bottles up emotion and resentment will build up. Pray for her love her, be attentive and responsible.sometimes women nags when a man does not measure up to her taste or his performance rather than compare she nags. Draw the attention to her that her nagging is too much lastly it is better you lovingly say the truth now than to hate all her loving attribute to nagging. Separate is a good option yet love would sort things out when it is mutual. Aside put it as a prayer point on KHC prayer and watch how God will transform her. Cheers
    • 194 posts
    May 12, 2016 9:59 AM CEST

Dear brother, you obviously are infatuated with her qualities and have borne the nagging this long because externally she makes you look good. 

Obviously, this relationship doesnt seem to be borne out of spiritual instruction and approval. A good marriage goes far beyond physical qualities, attitude is KEY.

First, talk to her about this attitude, teach her to communicate her feelings, needs and problems without nagging. Nagging kills slowly. I pray she listens and adjust.

Above all, seek the face of God if she is the one for you, this is the most important factor. If God doesnt approve, dont go ahead ooo!

• 73 posts
    May 12, 2016 3:30 PM CEST
    First things first. Have you confirmed from the Lord that she is your wife? If yes, then prayerfully invite her, sit down and talk to her one on one. I said prayerfully because she must be aware that it's going to be a decision that has to do with life because there is no way you will end well with a nagging woman. Therefore, Be sure to ask her questions as it bothers your heart. Do not allow her beauty and intelligence becloud your sense of reasoning. Find out about her childhood. Was she a product of child abuse? Was she trained be a guidian and not her biological parents? Her answers will guide you on the next line of action either for counselling or serious prayer to brake some yokes otherwise the earlier you separate, the better for the both of you. Remember, it is better to live on a rooftop than with a nagging woman - Proverbs 21:9; Proverbs 25:24 etc. May God be with you and open your eyes and grant you what you seek in Jesus name. Amen.