Forums » Singles' Discussion

my revelation about him was real but he wants us to break up

• May 12, 2016 1:54 PM CEST

good morning family,

i prayed and  had 2 revelations on 2 different occassions about a guy even before he proposed to me. this revelaations were so explanatory enough he also prayed about it & confirmed we are good to go. i also told my pastor about it he said our companionship is great, we started this relationship & everything went on well until after a month i started noticing that he rarely calls me again he picks my call(he normally cut my call & call me back), we dont chat as b4 again. i called his attention to this changes which he apologized. one day we sat together on a chair i glance on his phone to see who he was chatting with i was surprised to see "MY WIFEY" he quikly stopped d chat and did something else on the phone i questioned him on this he said it was his former girlfriend which he told me he has blocked her no dat he forgot to block it on this line. though i didnt believe it. a week later i tried his line throughtout sunday he didnt pick, sent him chat he read & never replied. i was really troubled until we later met & he told me that we have to stop the relationship that he gave his father & aunty my name including another yoruba girl & his formal girlfriend's name to pray. he told me they said if he marries me we are very compatible oooo but "my enemy" will quickly die but i can marry someone else n notn will happen that the same thing applicable to the other yoruba lady but the former girlfriend she is good but will use her own hand to pack her load out of his house.

to cut the story short he said we have to quit now. i am confused cos i cant believe wat he was telling me. pls advice me shd i leave him or pray for God's intervention. even presently he no longer pick my calls or reply my msgs  again.

sorry for the long write up.

• 5 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:59 PM CEST

The first thing I will say to you is " Congratulations". 

I say this because God just saved you from a long term heartache and battle" you could possibly fight for the rest of your life of you get married to this kind of guy. 

The Bible says that a double-check minded man is UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS WAYS...including being faithful to you.

Your revelations might be true but it cannot convince the other party to marry you. You both have to be on the same page. That might be your conviction from God but if the guy does not see the same thing, then you cannot walk together (Amos 3:3).

The fact that he even gave your name to someone to check ....it sounds like he's spiritually immature. The Holy spirit should be our guide in all decisions, not even pastors. 

If God gave you the initial Rev, then get back to Him for a new Revelation and I believe He definitely wants to get your attention and speak with you.

Return with testimonies in Jesus' name.

• 48 posts
    May 14, 2016 8:11 AM CEST
    My sister don't even try to look back. God has saved you from a lifetime of heartache and confusion.
    The moment a relationship is built on lies and unfaithfulness then it can not work. Don't even spend your precious energy trying to fight for it. Thank God that he has shown you who that man really is before you even said "i do"
    More to this, the moment communication is rare or even cutoff shows that he is no longer intrested in you. He is just playing games.
    I want to encourage you to just take it all to God and seek his guidance and direction. Ask the holy spirit to guide you to another person whom you have peace about.
    May the Lord lead you!
    • 73 posts
    May 14, 2016 11:22 PM CEST
    Hmm! This is so so pathetic and sad however to God be all the glory. I'm feeling so upset now and l know how you are feeling now. Kai, it'll never be well with deceivers. Like my sisters rightly adviced, kindly let the sleeping dog lie, don't even waist your precious time and thought on him ever again. It's a very big blow l must say, just believe God for this few remaining days to go for healing of your emotions, I'll be praying for you too okay - it is well, even inside the well.

Brighten up yourself my dear, try not to grieve so much rather as much as possible Praise God instead for His saving grace, He will wipe your tears and help you move ahead such is life. Pastor Dunamis once said in one of his devotionals that at this point rather than worry yourself sick you should thank God for His saving grace because it is better he left now than after taking you to the alter. Remember what Rom 8:28 said, it really MUST be for your own good sweetheart. May the peace of God be with you my dear. Shalom!
    • 16 posts
    May 17, 2016 9:28 AM CEST
    Congrat my sister,u have just been deliver from hand of the devil himself.let not ur heart be trouble but rejoice in the Lord for another revelation.God is too faithful to fail and he will surely settles you.
    • 2 posts
    May 31, 2016 4:35 PM CEST
    <p>what a story and twist of event. yeah let him go. if God is involved in it totally.He will bring you both back together.ALL things work together for good to them that love God</p>
  • September 9, 2016 11:55 AM CEST
    Every heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's God's way of saying,'i have something better my child'. So rejoice dear, it is well with u.