Forums » Singles' Discussion

He denied me and the pregnancy

• May 15, 2016 8:00 PM CEST
    We started dating during our second year on campus and by the third year we started having jeru trap which I was never happy about. This wasn't managed well which led to getting pregnant for him, since then he has been avoiding me. He swore when we started that he would marry me no matter what but now he has denied both our relationship and the pregnancy. Please what should I do?

This post was edited by Akinbulu Oluwatomilola Oluwatomisin at May 15, 2016 9:07 PM CEST
    • 73 posts
    May 17, 2016 11:40 AM CEST
    Well my dear sis, as sad as it can be you have no choice at all but to move on. Have your baby and go back to school. It's now crystal clear he never loved you. That is exactly what goes on now between babes & guys hence the continuous warning here by our Papa Pastor Dunamis to flee from all manner of Jeru Trap, you've been trapped but then life MUST go on.

My candid advice is that you learn your lesson, put your legs together after having your baby. Repent of your sin, return to God for forgiveness, He will send you your own husband who will cherish you and your baby oh! Cheer-up. If you were in PH I would have located you and we talk one on one. Please, please & please, don't go to fight him, if you pray earnestly and God brings him back ok if not just endure the shame and move on bless and Praise God instead of staging fight. God will honour you in due season. Be strong dearie.