Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is it proper to move in with him???

• May 19, 2016 5:30 AM CEST
    Derrick and I got engaged in Las Vegas and it was very great as we've been courting for 5years plus, so he suggested I moved into his apartment since we are getting married in less than few months. His reason was for us to know if we're compatible staying together, it's not really a big deal though as it's the normal trends here but I just want to do it in a right way. Please I need some advice. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    May 19, 2016 9:09 AM CEST

Dont move in with him! Yes, its a big deal in God's sight! Everbody doing it doesnt make it right!!!

Moreso His reason is so lame and you know it! If God had kept you together for 5 yrs, how can you want to test compatibility just few months to your wedding? My dear you are compatible already.

Be patient and prayerful as your wedding is close. Do it the right way!!! God help you!

• 73 posts
    May 19, 2016 12:25 PM CEST
    Beautiful advice dear Adetiloye. Please my sweet sis DO NOT MOVE IN WITH HIM PLEASE. Yeah, even in Nigeria here it's happening but the BIG question is, does God approve of it? NO. Lovingly tell him to wait, he will respect you more my dear. Do not give the devil room to destroy what has taken you 5 whole years to build. Goodluck.