Forums » Singles' Discussion

Nobody talks about a single mum

• May 25, 2016 5:10 AM CEST
    I've been a single mum for 12years and never seen anyone discuss about single mothers regarding how to live their lives in a godly manner, as there is a possibility to be more promiscuous having given birth. I've been their and am still struggling with breaking free from men who pose to be good but as soon as they know I have a child would run away. Then I found out that nobody pays attention to us or is it a crime to be a single mother?
  • June 1, 2016 7:19 PM CEST
    <p>It is not a crime to be single mother, indeed I believe you are a very strong woman to be one. I can't say for sure about others but what I know is if God had led me to a lady that was a single mother and says it is His choice for me, I know I would like her and love her as I love my fiancee now. He knows what we "need", so what I'll say is, Get to now God and His ways, tell him what you'll like in a man and leave Him to search out one and lead you to him or him to you; the one that only wants to do God's will; God will give to that who only wnats to do His will too. The package may not come as you expect cos God does not think like us, but trust me when you open it up and start to smell the aroma you'll love it before you start to eat it.</p>
    <p>What I am saying in sense is this, Get closer to God, show love to yourself ,your child and people around you, look great in a Godly way make yourself a better person everyday and let God be your source of a man. When one comes along that your spirit says may be but does not meet your "spec" go back and ask God for clarity. Remember Manna came to the Isrealites in a form they didn't expect and they looked fresh and robust when they ate it.  </p>
    <p>If you fully depend on Him, trust me He will come through for you.</p>
    <p>God bless and help you.</p>