Forums » Singles' Discussion

How active should I be in the process of finding a spouse ?

• May 28, 2016 5:37 AM CEST
    This would be my third relationship and each time the brother would tell me the Lord is no more saying after they have used the same Lord to convince me to go into a relationship with them, the last one was so painful because he was even a pastor. I think I should stop this slavery of following what a brother says about the Lord and find out myself or should I leave it all up to God to find my spouse for me . Please I need some advice. Thank you.

This post was edited by Akinbulu Oluwatomilola Oluwatomisin at May 28, 2016 8:25 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    May 28, 2016 5:54 AM CEST

As a sister you also have to hear from God. You can't delegate it to the brother, he heard for his own conviction you have to hear for yours. And mind you, "hearing"  doesn't necessarily mean a voice it has to do with conviction in line with God's revealed word. May God guide you! 

• 73 posts
    May 28, 2016 11:02 PM CEST
    Of course my dear God can also speak to you ah ah! Why will you keep falling prey of their devilish skims. The next time anyone comes, tell them you'll wait until you hear from the Lord. It'll only take you a day or two of denying yourself of some pleasure and God will direct you aright. Proverbs 3:5-6. Remain blessed as you focus on God to speak to you concerning your relationships in Jesus name. Amen.