Forums » Couples

My husband is too rough with me during Jeru trip.

• February 17, 2015 6:49 AM CET

My husband is too rough with me during Jeru trip. I dont how to tell him so he doesn't get offended. Please advise.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at February 17, 2015 6:50 AM CET
  • February 18, 2015 6:43 AM CET

This is serious. I think you will need to tell him this in the most beautiful way you know that will not hurt his feelings. He may think you actually like it and communicating what you like during Jeru trip and how you want it will solve this problem. Silence I think it's the strongest problem in our Jeru trip life especially we Christians. God will help you as you do this with His wisdom.

• 5 posts
    March 21, 2016 5:58 PM CET

If you were the one rough with him during Jeru trip, how will he communicate it to you? Communicate it to him that way.

Some men are just like that. He actually means no harm , that's just how he enjoys it.

It might take some time for you both to adjust but be patient. 

From experience, I discover that when couples attend same church, same meetings and gatherings, they have the same information about things.Things like this are being discussed in marriage/ couples' forum. If you both attend, it will aid your understanding about each other, your Jeru trip lives and the things that makes you different but encourages unity.