Forums » Singles' Discussion

I love him but he is not aware

• May 31, 2016 10:27 AM CEST
    There is a brother in my church whom I love so much. At first, it started as being friends and we became closer. I saw him as a confidante and mentor but recently I noticed that I have become emotionally attached to him. Though he calls me nearly everyday but he has never discussed about relationship with me while I have started imagining scenarios of being in a relationship with him in my mind. What should I do pls cos I know a lady isnt supposed to propose to a guy. I dont even know if he feels the same way. Thanks
  • June 1, 2016 6:28 PM CEST
    <p>If he is not in a relationship there may be potential, however firstly I will ask if you have prayed about him for a possible relationship or you are just going with your "feelings'? If you have prayed and you have positive confirmation then pray that he comes forth. On the other hand to clear your doubt, there is nothing worng in asking him subtly what he feels about your friendship so far - ask him how he sees you as a person, if its a genuine concern then ask him in subltle way as part of a conversation. Its better you know now and decide than wait 6 months and be disappointed. However, most imporatantly seek the counsel of the Holy Spirit before you get deeply emotional with any man. It is only God that sees the deep things we can't sense or see with our physical senses. God bless and help you.</p>
  • June 2, 2016 12:11 PM CEST
    I'll say that you should give space between you and him, emotional attachment might have developed due to the level of closeness between both of you. Pray about it, be open minded, and try to check your emotions, you don't want to make a lifetime decision based on your emotions. Best of luck
    • 1 posts
    June 3, 2016 12:16 AM CEST
    if you are in the same church like you said, though i dont know your doctrine, talk to you pastor confidencially and demand that the pastor interview him only as per his relationship life and not to tell him any other thing. with that you can know whats going on. and that will give you a head way to know your status and his state of mind concerning you.