Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is too extravagant

• June 4, 2016 4:56 AM CEST
    Ever since we began our relationship to the point were we finally agreed to started planning for our wedding, I would say there's never been a time where any money I give her is ever enough no matter how much, she keeps complaining and never appreciative. This is giving me serious concern if we're ever going to have any savings in our marriage. Please how do I handle this?
    • 194 posts
    June 6, 2016 12:26 PM CEST
    <p>Hmm this is serious bro. complaining about money not being enough is a problem and not being appreciative is worse.</p>
    <p>Sit her down, explain the fact that her attitude is not befitting for a virtuous woman. Complaints, murmurring, nagging are not good christian virtues and no man cannot live with that.. Also let her understand that appreciation is a language that opens doors for more and makes the giver willing to do more.</p>
    <p>Finally, be sincere and let her know your financial situation, this should help her understand what you can afford and manage within those limits. Pls do pray for her. God help you</p>