Forums » Singles' Discussion

We are both Choleric

• June 5, 2016 6:45 AM CEST
    I didn't really know much about temperament and I had never paid attention to it until I found myself in a relationship, I noticed my fiancée and I behaved the same way to the extent of sharing the same weaknesses then I decided to search for knowledge by reading books on Temperaments, then I saw that we behaved that way because we are both choleric. Due to what I learnt that it's not too good for both of us, we are both born again but my faith cannot carry a woman of such temperament even though I love her so much. Please what should I do ?
    • 73 posts
    June 5, 2016 6:58 PM CEST
    Praise God you love her so very much, you can actually help her and help yourself. Prayerfully sit her down on a good day and talk it over with her. As born again Christians, patience just like the pastor pointed out on today's Devotion is the key. You must tell yourself you can handle it and that anger won't ruin your relationship. God will help you my brother. Goodluck!
    • 73 posts
    June 5, 2016 6:58 PM CEST
    Praise God you love her so very much, you can actually help her and help yourself. Prayerfully sit her down on a good day and talk it over with her. As born again Christians, patience just like the pastor pointed out on today's Devotion is the key. You must tell yourself you can handle it and that anger won't ruin your relationship. God will help you my brother. Goodluck!