Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is giving me a "wrong signal "

• June 24, 2016 1:09 AM CEST
    We met just few months ago and she's such a nice person, we often go to read together. Just recently I realised that when we go to read she wants to touch me or kiss me. I've warned her several times but she keeps pushing me against my will. I don't want to embarrass her or make her feel bad because of this attitude, please I need some advice.
    • 194 posts
    June 24, 2016 12:12 PM CEST
    <p>My brother...First question, are you already in a relationship with her or you are just "friends" for now.</p>
    <p>If you are just friends but you have interest in her, the signal she is giving you tells you that she does not have the self control and discipline to stay away from pre-marital sex, that is even if she is truly saved.</p>
    <p>Anyway, you need to help your self. Speak out bluntly against such acts. Dont just tell her NO, but let her know why you cant do it. Let her know God's stand on such things and that is your stand too. If she still persists, brother, that friendship must stop.</p>
    <p>Please on the long run, pray to God before making any decision to go into any relationship, look beyond "she is nice o"</p>
    • 1 posts
    June 25, 2016 1:46 PM CEST
    <p>Please sit her down and explian things to her in sincerity.</p>
  • July 21, 2016 1:48 PM CEST
    Please stop playing with fire..Stop going to read with her in secluded places.In fact confront her and teach her what you've been hearing on this altar concerning godly courtship..Please my brother if she doesnt change. RUN for your life,RUN for your destiny,Its not about how the person will feel..But how God feels is utmost...##Can a man take fire in his bossom and not be burnt?