Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can I be more active in my quest for a life partner

• June 27, 2016 7:15 AM CEST
    I've been in three relationships that did not end in marriage since I graduated from campus, I've attended relationship seminars and joined several youth Christian groups where I believed someone could find a godly partner or be found by them but all these never worked. Now I've been waiting for over a year and no one is yet come. Please what else must I do to find a life partner.
  • June 27, 2016 9:06 AM CEST
    I believe a woman is to be found and not the other way round. I will suggest you take your mind of the quest for now and just focus on loving God, on serving God. God knows how to work it out for you, He will bring the right man your way without searching everywhere for him. Develop yourself in every way esp spiritually while waiting to be found. I'm also in your shoes and that's what I have decided to do. God bless you
    • 6 posts
    June 27, 2016 10:24 PM CEST
    It's not easy my dear but one thing I believe is God will always make all things beautiful in His time
    Hope in God
  • June 28, 2016 6:51 AM CEST
    I often have this dream of attending a secondary school, when I am already a graduate oooo, or seeing my self in the midst of people (younger ones to be precised) that I have left for a long time.
    Right now I am serving as a youth corper but last week I dreamt seeing myself serving again with one of my colleague in secondary school but she's not yet a corper, she is still in her 300level in a far away school completely.
    This night again, I dreamt that my elder sister prepared food (porridge), and I was trying to package my own to get ready for school (a secondary school) nearby our house, but I ppred the food in a plate that does not have cover, as I was looking for plate that has cover, I woke up.
    This kind of dream has persisted several times, please, I just need spiritual guidance and counselling.
    • 6 posts
    June 28, 2016 8:45 AM CEST
    You need to fast and pray for 3 nights from 12-1am.